Polaroid 14-Megapixel Instant Print Digital Camera Z340E with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology, Black
- 14-megapixel digital camera that prints 3-inch by 4-inch photos instantly.
- 2.7-inch bright color LCD screen for viewing images.
- Micro SD compatible for expanded memory.
- Prints without ink using ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging.
- Color: Black
- Compatible with ZINK Z3X4 (3 inch by 4 Inch) instant film.
- Download FREE Z340E Instant Camera Borders Here.
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
- 12-2013 Firmware Release Download
Gift wrap your Instant Pics with customized boarders...
- Now you can create your own photo card for your Z2300 or Z340 with our downloadable borders...another reason to print instantly.
The Polaroid Z340E 14-Megapixel Instant Print Digital Camera with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology allows you to take pictures you'll see develop in front of your eyes in minutes. It's the modern version of the classic Polaroid instant camera you've grown to love and just in time for your wedding, anniversary, birthday or other big event. This easy to use 14-megapixel camera features a 2.7-inch LCD screen for viewing images and cropping them before printing. The Z340E is micro SD compatible for expanded memory and features an integrated printer with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology. The ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology provides inkless printing by embedding color into the paper; no ink cartridges or ribbons are needed. The prints even come out smudge-proof, water-resistant and tear-resistant.
Instantly transform digital pictures into fun and useful, 3-inch by 4-inch borderless full color photos that can be shared and enjoyed spontaneously and on the go with no computer connections needed. Print up to (25) photos per full battery charge. Customize your photos by adding your own border or the Polaroid Classic Border logo in less than 1-minute - making it a portable photo booth that allows you to bring Polaroid magic wherever you go. The camera includes 10-sheets of 3-inch by 4-inch Polaroid ZINK Paper digital camera software for PC and MAC, a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, AC adapter / charger, USB cable and hand strap. The Polaroid Z340E 14-Megapixel Instant Print Digital Camera with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
The Specifications for the Z340E Instant Camera Borders are:
- There must be both a 1216 x 912 and a 320 x 240 bitmap graphic (.bmp) for each customized border.
- The transparent area (where the picture will show though) should be set to RGB (254,254,254).
- The large pictures should be named "TMP_L1. BMP" and "TMP_L2. BMP" while the small pictures should be named "TMP_S1.BMP" and "TMP_S2.BMP".
- Store the borders to a folder named "Border" at the root directory of the memory card.
- There must be at least one picture stored on the memory card in the cameras file structure.
- Be sure the camera is turned off.
- Insert the memory card with the borders into the camera and turn the camera on
- Press the Print button to launch Print Mode.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to scroll and select an image to add the border to.
- Press the MENU button to launch the Print Menu.
- Select Add Border. Only two custom borders can be used at a time.
- Your borders will be loaded to the camera and will be found by using the or keys to scroll through the borders.
Click on the Border Image Below You Wish To Download (Make sure to save both bitmap images):
Average Customer Rating Based on 27 reviews:
question - 06/03/2014
Anyone with this camera please tell me if the color works outside I had a polaroid that works great inside but pictures outside were very dark
Battery problem - 02/22/2014
I have the same battery problem as Mélanie.its doesnt charger. Also Cant even open the add border in menu as well!
Problem with battery - 12/26/2013
I charged the battery but I can not do run polaroid While it is charging, I can do run the polaroid, but when I unplug the battery, the polaroid no longer works Can you please help me?
mr - 12/11/2013
Is this camera mountable on a tripod and is there a wireless remote like the Spectra of old?
Customer Service Response:
Unfortunately I do not see any products to accomplish this, but if its something you would like to see definitely let Polaroid know via Facebook or Twitter!
Firmware update - 12/09/2013
Get the firmware update at: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A//polaroidrussia.com/support/drivers/ Put the unzipped bin file on the root of the memory stick and power on whil holding the wide zoom button...select computer and restart after the power light stops blinking. Fixes pink hue in prints and green lines
Question - 06/26/2013
What does this camera come with? Does it come with a few sheets of the ZINK Zero ink paper?
what - 05/04/2013
just bought the camera.. I really like it just some of the printed Pictures come out White with dark stripes on it.. I searched for help but none of the sites Ive visited explain the Problem..
Video? - 04/16/2013
I think this camera look really cool, but does it shoot video? If so its definitely going on my wishlist.
Want but I have no money. - 03/12/2013
I wish I could afford this camera. But I cant. :
charging the battery - 03/02/2013
how long its take to charging he battery? and is the battery removable?
Read All Reviews